The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ink's New Trick

So Ink has a new trick. I'm pretty sure she got it from her Uncle Frances. At first it was just drinking out of the faucet if I left it dripping. Now it is sitting in the faucet, letting it drip all over her, and drinking at her leisure. It took a really long time to get a decent video of it, as she is camera shy, but I think it was worth the effort. How many cats do you know that willing let water drip all over them, or sit in a sink slowly filling up with water around them? I always knew she was a weird cat.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

And you call me cheap- at least I don't force people/pets to lie under cold dripping water to cool down :)

That is so funny!

Jennifer said...

that is awesome! I can't believe she does that. Don't tell the kids but we are getting them a kitten for Christmas. We miss kitties so much!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You had better hope that the cat doesn't shed. I can just see washing my face and finding hair in my mouth!!
Tucson Dad

M said...

Meghan- Your blog is so fun! I can hear your personality/voice in everything you write. I hope the whole adviser thing starts to work out for you (I am royally ticked on your behalf). I am so glad you got to come over and visit while you were in Utah!