The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Magic Quest





So many things happened over my week in Washington to visit Jenny that I am going to have to post in several pieces. My first full day there we went to possibly the coolest hotel in existence and played Magic Quest. You buy a wand (or in our case reactivate it) and then most everything in the hotel will do or say something when you wave your wand at it. It was fantastic. They have a series of quests and adventures you can go on. This involves searching through the hotel and following clues to find various things; you are then rewarded with a rune that gives you some special ability that will presumably be needed on the later adventures. But the best part of it was watching how excited the kids were. I've added some pictures for your viewing pleasure.




3 comments:

Nicole said...

Kate is sure cute taking her aim...

Jennifer said...

I knew you would like it. I'm glad you weren't disappointed after I talked it up so much!

Anonymous said...

Meghan, I'm glad you had fun, now get back to work!
Love
Dad