The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Monday, June 16, 2008

Canoeing







On Friday we took adventage of the sunshine and went canoeing. It was great amounts of fun, though we had problems both getting the canoe and coming back home. Dave had to come rescue our dead car. Katie absolutely refused to go out in the boat, I've never met a kid who so little likes the water. But we certainly had fun. Jenny and Mom took Emily out first, while Dad taught Chase how to shoot with the gun he got for his birthday. He was such a good shot. Then Dad and I took Chase and Emily over again. Chase about gave me a heart attack with his tendency to surf down the mountain. I thought for sure he was going to fall and kill himself. But apparently my nephew is a braver soul than I am.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Looking at these pictures all I can think about is how I won't be letting Dave cut Chase's hair again.