The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patty's Day






For Saint Patrick's day I went down to Chicago. They have a marvelous parade, and use some kind of weird algea to die a portion of the river vibrant green. It was fantastic! I went with Emily and Kami, two friends from Church, and we met up with some of Kami's friends for the day. I included am image of the part of the river that wasn't died just so you can see the difference. It is truly amazing, as only a couple of blocks were died and the two parts of the river didn't seem to mix at all.
To see all the pictures from that day, check out the following album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33450&l=9f1bf&id=510584672

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very fun post Meghan. What a place to be for St. Patty's day. I love the unicorn picture. I can't wait to show Emily when she gets home from school.

Jennifer said...

Emily is overjoyed! She keeps asking me if it is real...I keep evading her. What a great parade!