The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Friday, October 12, 2007

My apartment






Since no one has acutally seen the place that I call home, I thought I would give you a glorious look at my small but amazing apartment. As you can see, I didn't have any trouble filling up the space in it, and this was before I went to Ikea and got Inkling a 4 foot tall climbing tower. (A six month birthday present that she absolutely adores. Now she can actually see out the back window, though I did have to take my curtain down so that she didn't ruin it.) But this is not to say that there isn't room for more pictures on that fridge of mine, so if you all want to send me some I wouldn't mind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute and full apartment. I can for sure see all the green.
Hope all is well, love ya.

Anonymous said...

Meghan, I can't believe that you want to leave this.