The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Craziness of Office 418


I realize that this is not a complete picture of my office mates, but that is besides the point. One day during the summer the three of us showed up to study for the qualifying exams and discovered that we all picked out matching outfits. Thinking that this was too funny to miss, we had a picture taken to record the moment. These are the type of weird things that happen quite often in our office. Recently we have started leaving messages for each other using the phrases on Dove Promises. And then there's always the laugh when Nicos shows up in a t-shirt with a slightly interesting phrase on it and they all laugh at my reaction. But in actual fact, my office is always so much fun that if I seriously want to get work done I have to listen to my I-pod, loud. But that's why I love them.

No comments: