The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Friday, February 22, 2008


This is the apartment that I will soon be moving in to. We go tomorrow to actually pick out the apartment that we will have. Of particular interest is the large living room that will soon hold our piano, the gigantic walk-in closet, the dishwasher, and the washer and dryer in the apartment. If you cannot tell, I am way excited by the prospect. Because of my cat, I will have the room on the right as it has its own bathroom. Lisa will have the room on the left that is attached to the main bathroom. We have decided that the living room will be decorated in reds, oranges, and yellows. Which means I finally get to buy and hang those posters by Andy Warhol that I am absolutely in love with. I think most everyone will finally be happy that I have a room in my apartment that is not green... Now we just have to decide which kind of cat friendly blinds and curtains we are going to put on the sliding door. As we have to be on the first floor because of the piano, these are absolutely necessary, but I am slightly worried that Inkling will have a field day with any kind of hanging cloth... Hmmm, problem. Anyways, I just wanted to share my excitement. (And this seemed much funner than working on my complex homework like I should be doing right now.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Meghan great idea to post the layout. It looks like a really great floor plan. I would be so happy to have the bathroom that won't be public!!!! I can't wait for you to get to redocrate. It is so fun. Are you still clipping Ink's nails? If you are curtains shouldn't be a problem. I've never had a problem with cats and curtains. Ask Kate about Chainsaw the cat. He was a problem!