The Globetrotting Meghan

The Globetrotting Meghan

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Madness


Well, after having been called to task for not posting often enough (and all I have to say is that I have been crazy busy, not to mention sick) I wanted you all to see what craziness I dressed up as for Halloween. I dressed as green, as in the color. Nothing special. Basically I just had fun putting as much green as possible on my body. And can I tell you, it took forever to get the glitter and hair spray off. My bath water was solid green. And I'm pretty sure I still have green residue in places. I even painted my fingers and toes bright green. It was great fun. And Jenny, I hate you right now. I'll answer you crazy tag, but it will stop with me... and you'll have to give me a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meghan,
Your hair is pretty. You would think that you are Irish, or something